Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lately

So far in Michigan ...

Work is going well. I have been shadowing the other doctors in the office and learning how to put things together and the flow of everything with Applied Kinesiology. You take the certification course and you THINK you are good to go, but in actuality there is soooo much more to it. I am thankful to have this opportunity. I know in the end I will grow from this experience in so many ways.

Now I wish people would just show up for yoga class!

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted a Female chiricpractisor to work me over real good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Dara, nice blog. Did you have to do anything about changing states and your license. I'm moving from California to Florida with a chiropractor and he doesn't know what he has to do. Can you give us a tip?

    ReplyDelete