Friday, August 8, 2014

Chiropractic and Infants

This is such a debate and such a topic that comes up often. I wish my phone could be an all encompassing notification center when someone questions/debates chiropractic for infants. Of course this is not technology available so please share this blog everywhere you can to spread the word. 

Why would I need to have my infant adjusted? They spent the last 9 months or so inside all crunched up and resting against your ribs or your hips, then they got squeezed repeatedly for 4-40 hours and then pushed through a tiny hole while some of them got pulled through this tiny hole by their necks. How would you feel?

Why would my toddler need to be adjusted? Have you seen how these kids sleep haha all curled up and head hanging over (especially if they fell asleep in the car!). How does our head and neck feel after we sleep in a less-than-optimal position? How about how often they fall! They are learning to walk and jump and climb and fall OFTEN. They may not cry every time they fall but that doesn't mean they didn't get hurt. I'm not saying they hurt themselves every time but that crying is not always the only indication. 

I could go on and on with questions, but I will have the worlds longest blog post. Stay tuned for more questions answered and ask questions below if you would like more information :) 

Join us on Facebook as well :) 

1 comment:

  1. You should have posted a few more questions that people have about why they would need to adjust their infants. I've heard of the practice, but not very much. I think there are a lot of skeptical people that would ask questions like the ones you addressed in your post. However, you brought up some good points that I hadn't thought about and I'd like to know more! How soon would you take your infant to see a chiropractor? I'm pregnant currently and if it's something I need to look into, I'd like to start now. http://www.northpolechiropractic.com/

    ReplyDelete