Monday, April 20, 2009

Earth Day Fair

Yesterday was the Earth Day Fair at Balboa Park. I was very nervous things weren't going to go well and we would have wasted money on this fair and never got any patients from it. Even though the fair started slow, it quickly picked up pace about lunch time. Becky was a great help! She really knows how to talk someone up, haha.
I signed up 8 new patients!!!!!! For those of you who don't know, this is AMAZING! I had all of them pay up front so if they didn't show up for their appointment then I still got paid, however everyone showed up today so I guess it worked. I am excited to start treating more people.
Thanks to Trevell and Grace who both took pictures with some kids who were walking around the fair. Thanks to Mike as well ... even though he didn't make it for actual fair, he did drive all the way from Chula Vista and sit in traffic for forever before admitting he couldn't make it. I really appreciate the effort.
Again the event was a great success and I appreciate everyone who contributed more than they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment