Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Update :)

These last few months have been crazy in the "Life of a female chiropractor" ... Brian and I have taken the step and officially opened our own practice. This for me is a dream. It's exactly what I wanted when I originally picked my career as a chiropractor but somehow lost vision of throughout life and the dreams and pressures to make as money money as you can. Here is a description of what my new office ... Optimum Wellness Chiropractic ... Has to offer. Office hours based on patient visits, meaning the office is open to visits anytime on MWF, however I will not be there unless there is an actual patient scheduled. In home chiropractic care for patients who are unable to attend an office apt for various reasons. Prenatal and postnatal care, including attending births! Infertility counseling using natural healing supplements and diet changes. Food and household allergy testing through muscle testing using a food allergy panel and household items. I can't believe how real and exciting this part of my journey is. It allows me to spend more time with Kyla (my now 17 month old!), offer more direct and attentive care to patients, offer more variety, and really get to know my patients and hear what they need. The anticipation to be bringing more infertility treatments and prenatal care has overwhelmed me with joy and I can't wait to get rolling. Please share this blog with anyone you know who could benefit from what our new office has to offer. OPTIMUM WELLNESS CHIROPRACTIC 14362 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Suite B109 Scottsdale, AZ 85027 (602)904-5692

No comments:

Post a Comment