Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 Day Rule

Recently I had a friend call me all upset. Upon calming her down and listening to her story I realized I too became angry. I had discovered she was dating a guy for 3 weeks or so and then 4 days ago he decided he was going to stop returning her phone calls. At first she thought something had happened to him, and she still hasn't proven nothing has. However, he doesn't return calls and she sent him one email. The second thing that came to my mind is that he was using this as a way to breakup with her.
Now why can't guys man up and just answer the phone and say "I'm sorry but I'm just not feeling it, I think we are not good together" then the lady can be on her way. Who teaches you guys these tricks? I mean they are funny when they are not happening to you, but when they happen to a friend or yourself it quickly becomes frustrating.
I haven't thought about this for a while, but I used to have this 3 day rule when I was dating in college. If I did not hear from a guy for 3 days, I considered it over, finished, done. I told my friend she should take up this rule immediately.
If you can go 3 days or more without talking to the person you are with (and you are not in a special, random circumstance) then you really would probably be happier by yourself.
Hahaha

1 comment:

  1. The 3 day rule is a great idea! Also you should read the books: Stop Wondering if You'll Ever Meet Him (it explains EVERYTHING!) & Why men Love Bitches :)

    ReplyDelete