Monday, July 6, 2009

Cross Country Drive


The move Cross Country went well . The first day I left early and drove all the way to Fort Stockton, TX. I slept for only 2.5 hours (I just couldn't sleep) and then got on the road again by 4:30am. At this point I was upset that I spent money on a hotel room when I didn't even use it, therefore I decided if I got tired I would just pull over and sleep in the car for an hour or so. Normally I would be completely scared to do this; however, I had the 70lb dog with me in the car who can hear an avocado falling 5 miles away and barks. She had me protected. I slept in a hotel parking lot the first stop at about 12am for about an hour (at this point I was in Pensacola) and the second stop was for an hour and a half in Tallahassee. I couldn't believe I drove this much!


No comments:

Post a Comment