Monday, July 6, 2009

Job Search

I moved to FL knowing I had a job lined up. It isn't an amazing job, and has nothing to do with chiropractic, but it's a job. It will be part nanny and part personal assistant. It is only 3 days a week, but long hours so it will pay enough for me.

However, plans have changed a little. When I got home I started to talk to my brother about the job and he mentioned I should go and try to get a personal training position at one of the local gyms. I hadn't thought about it and I don't know why, but this was a great idea. I have been speaking with numerous gyms in the area and have a few leads. I hope by August I can switch from personal assistant to personal training.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Taking a break from the wonderful world of chiropractic already?

    ReplyDelete